The light-duty model has a one- piece forged alloy steel handle and jaw. Ideal for use in close quarters.
- A double jaw gives fast, ratchet-like action in either direction.
- The heavy-duty model has replaceable alloy steel jaws.
- Easy-to-hold I-beam handle design.
- Rated for maximum tightening grip on 4-1/2-inch diameter pipe.
- 29-inch chain can hold pipe up to 7-1/2-inches in diameter.
- Replaceable, alloy steel jaw maximizes gripping strength.
- Manufactured using U.S. steel in Elyria, Ohio.
There are no reviews yet.