The RIDGID Raprench® Wrench features a deep and broad jaw housing provides smooth and a flat surface ideal for occasional use as a hammer. Easy spin nonstick adjustment nut. Instant grip/release. Deep broad hook jaw housing. Heat-treated replaceable jaw.
- Jaw housing with flat surface for occasional use as a hammer.
- Replaceable, alloy steel jaws maximize gripping strength.
- Accommodates pipe up to 1-1/2-inches in diameter.
- Manufactured using U.S. steel in Elyria, Ohio.
- Complies with GGG-W65IE, Type II, Class A specifications.
There are no reviews yet.