SeeSnake® microDrain™ D65S (NTSC) System, includes CA-350 Handheld Inspection Camera, 12V Battery and Charger. For 1¼” to 3″ (32 – 75 mm) lines up to 65′ (20 m). Passes multiple 90° bends in most 1.5″ (40 mm) drain lines.
- 65′ (20 m) of 0.33″ (8.3 mm) flexible push cable diameter that makes it ideal for small diameter lines with tight turns and short runs in lines from 1.25″ to 3″ */ 4″ (32 to 75 mm* / 100 mm) – *Lower pipe capacity applies when used with micro CA-350 series
- Lightweight and compact design allows easy storage in your vehicle and makes it easy to transport to a job site
- Multi-monitor compatibility with all SeeSnake® monitors, or the handheld micro CA-350-series cameras
- Durable and reliable construction with hardened stainless steel camera head spring assembly for a long service life and long lasting high-intensity LEDs for exceptional viewing
- Delivered with the SeeSnake® Kickstand Accessory to allow optimal use with the SeeSnake® CSx Via Monitor and provides optimal stability on various jobsites
- Includes 512Hz Sonde to easily pinpoint problems in the line with a receiver
- Ideal for inspections with tight turns such as toilet traps and P-traps
- Features an Interchangeable Drum System (drums sold separately) to change push cable specifications in an instant to adapt to various jobsites (L100; L100C; N85S; D65S)
- Includes the micro CA-350 Hand-held inspection camera
Included components: Reel, 2 Pipe Guides; USB with HQ Software; CA-350, 2x 12V Batteries, Charger
There are no reviews yet.