RIDGID’s Model 286 Soil Pipe Cutter allows the user to quickly make repeated cuts w/ a single stroke on soil pipe up to 6″. Articulating outward facing hooks simplifies connecting the pipe. Adjusting knob for quickly adjusting the handles to the optimal cutting angle.
- Outward facing hooking mechanism makes looping the chain easier.
- Two-handle design allows for an easier cut on large pipes.
- Accommodates various soil pipe types & diameters.
- Cutter wheels feature tighter spacing for a smoother cut.
- Expand the service capacity with chain extension.
There are no reviews yet.