RIDGID’s K-7500 Drum Machine features industrial performance, cable control, durability and maneuverability demanded by professional users. Powerful, yet quiet, 4/10 HP universal motor and gearbox bear down as cutter engages tough obstructions.
- Features performance, cable control, durability and maneuverability demanded by professional users. Ideal for tough jobs, such as roots.
- Cable spins at 200 RPM.
- Powerful, yet quiet, 4/10 HP universal motor and gearbox bear down as cutter engages tough obstructions.
- Audible and visual signals for the operator.
- Inner-drum and ball bearing distributor arm work with motor and gearbox system toreduce chance of cable flip-over inside the drum.
- Main and inner drums won’t rust, split or dent – ever. Cleans easily for professional appearance. Main drum holds up to 100′ (30.5 m) of 3⁄4″ (20 mm) cable, or 125′ (38 m) of 5⁄8″ (16 mm) cable.
- Powerful AUTOFEED® mechanism has grease fittings and an open design for easy maintenance. It advances and retrieves cable up to 22′ (6.7 m) per minute.
- Two position stair climber eases transport and loading – to eliminate extra cost for loading wheels.
- Narrow profile lets the machine to fit through bathroom doors.
- Handles adjust to desired height to ensure balanced transport.
Included components: 59360: Tool Box; 69250: 3/16″ Hex Wrench; 70032: PVC Drain Cleaning Gloves; 92485: P-Trap Cutter, 3″ (75 mm); 92495: Spade Cutter, 1 3⁄4″ (45 mm); 92500: Retrieving Auger 2 9⁄16″ (65 mm); 92505: Sawtooth Cutter, 3″ (75 mm); 92510: Double Cutter, 2″ (50 mm); 92520: Double Cutter, 3″ (75 mm); 92560: 3⁄4″ (20 mm) x 2′ (50 mm) Leader; 92830: 4″ Double Cutter (Blade Only); 92855: 6″ Double Cutter (Blade Only); 41697: 3⁄4″ (20 mm) x 100′ IC Cable (30.5m)
There are no reviews yet.