This jetter propels a highly flexible hose through 1 1/4″ to 4″ (32 mm to 100 mm) lines–blasting through sludge, soap and grease blockages. As you pull the hose back, it power scrubs the line, flushing debris away and restoring drain lines to their free-flowing capacity.
- Powerful: Actual working pressure of 1350 psi (93 bar) and flow of 1.4 GPM (5.3 l/min) for fast, effective cleaning of lines.
- Pulse Action: Activate the Model KJ-1350’s plus action to easily negotiate difficult bends and traps. The Model KJ-1350-2 has a second level of pulse.
- Portable and Compact: The optional H-10 Cart rolls the jetter and hose to the job site. Jetter and hose reel are easily removed from the cart in seconds for hard to reach drains or remote storage. The compact cart offers a retractable handle and swivel hose reel minimizing storage space. Optional adapter allows the KJ-1350 to be mounted on the upright H-30 Cart.
- Electrical Requirement: The 1.5 HP motor draws a maximum of 14 Amps and can run on most standard 115V circuits.
- Easy to use: Thrust propels the hose down the line. You simply guide the hose into the drain.
- High Quality: Duplex pump with corrosion-resistant, forged brass head. New pressure control valve allows quick and easy pressure adjustment.
- Dependable: Reduced number of fittings, hoses and parts minimizes leaks and down time keeping you on the job.
- Versatile: Optional power washer package cleans cables, tools and other heavily soiled equipment.
- CSA approved. Approved to UL standards (NRTLC).
There are no reviews yet.