The Model 535A maintains the ruggedness of the industry workhorse while adding features that make the threading operation more productive. A large chip tray and oil reservoir make the 535A ideal for longer uninterrupted threading. The 535 features a high clearance carriage that makes the threading operation easier and a generous top cover area that is ideal for keeping tools and work related materials handy. The 535A is designed around maximum uptime with the upgrades that matter most to the pipe working professional. Users also benefit from the part commonality between the 535, the 535A Automatic and other RIDGID® equipment.
- Large 6.6 l (1.75 gallon) oil reservoir.
- Large chip tray.
- Generous top cover area for keeping tools and fittings handy.
- High clearance carriage.
- Can be used with geared threader Model 141.
- Uses Model 816/817 semi-automatic, Model 815A self-opening or Model 811A quick-opening die heads.
- Length gauge for quick, accurate cut-off.
- 17-gauge steel walls and welded construction.
- Two internal and one external storage shelves.
Included components: 11931: Thread Cutting Oil; 44185: Wheel, Cutter E1032; 97065: 811A 1/8” – 2” NPT Die Head, Quick-Opening, RH; 47765: 1/2″ – 3/4″ Pipe Dies for use in Universal Die Heads (Nos. 504A, 711, 713, 811A, 815A, 816, 817 and 842); 47770: 1″ – 2″ Pipe Dies for use in Universal Die Heads (Nos. 504A, 711, 713, 811A, 815A, 816, 817 and 842); 42365: 341 Reamer Assy; 42390: 820 Cutter Assy; 46030: 3/16″ Hex Key; 46015: Key, Hex 5/32; One Gallon Extreme Performance Threading Oil ; Diehead, 811A QO L/Die
There are no reviews yet.