K-6200 machines offer superior maneuverability and a small footprint allows easy access to tight work areas. It comes equipped with either Inner Core cable or Integral Wound cable. Recommend 5/8″ (16 mm) cable for 3″ (75 mm) to 6″ (150 mm) drain lines up to 200′ (61 m). tight work areas. It comes equipped with either Inner Core cable or Integral Wound cable. Recommend 5/8″ (16 mm) cable for 3″ (75 mm) to 6″ (150 mm) drain lines up to 200′ (61 m).
- Patented Cable Control System – Causes the drum to slow down when the blade becomes lodged in a blockage. Limits potential for cable flip over.
- Direct Drive Design – 4/10 HP universal motor and gearbox bear down as torque builds. Audible warnings let operator know when blockage is encountered. Drum requires no adjustments to stay aligned and tight on drive shaft.
- Easy Maintenance Construction – Separate drum and machine in seconds. Inner drum and guide tube remove easily to maintain or replace cable.
- Designed Durable and Stable – Low center of gravity frame design and custom kickstand keep machine firmly anchored during operation. Rugged, corrosion-resistant polyethylene drum is rust and dent proof. Double tubular frame is lightweight and designed for extra strength.
- AUTOFEED® Control and Standard Accessories – Powerful feed mechanism is built to last and is easily maintained. AUTOFEED control, toolbox and selection of cutters included in all models.
Included components: 59360: Tool Box; 70032: PVC Drain Cleaning Gloves; 92495: Spade Cutter, 1 3⁄4″ (45 mm); 92510: Double Cutter, 2″ (50 mm); 92520: Double Cutter, 3″ (75 mm); 92525: Double Cutter, 4″ (110 mm); 92555: 5⁄8″ (16 mm) x 2′ (50 mm) Leader
There are no reviews yet.