The Model 535A maintains the ruggedness of the industry workhorse while adding features that make the threading operation more productive. A large chip tray and oil reservoir make the 535A ideal for longer uninterrupted threading. The 535 features a high clearance carriage that makes the threading operation easier and a generous top cover area that is ideal for keeping tools and work related materials handy. The 535A is designed around maximum uptime with the upgrades that matter most to the pipe working professional. Users also benefit from the part commonality between the 535, the 535A Automatic and other RIDGID® equipment.
- Large 1.75 gallon (6.6 L) oil tray.
- Large chip tray.
- Generous top cover area for keeping tools and fittings handy.
- High clearance carriage.
- Speed chuck with rocker-action jaws centers and grips work piece instantly.
- Can be used with geared Models 141 and 161 threaders.
- Uses Model 816/817 semiautomatic, Model 815A self-opening or Model 811A quick-opening die heads.
- Length gauge for quick, accurate cut-off.
- Die heads and dies.
- Die head racks.
Included components: 42365: 341 Reamer Assy; 46030: 3/16″ Hex Key; 42390: 820 Cutter Assy; 44185: Wheel, Cutter E1032; 46015: Key, Hex 5/32; 47745: 1/2″ – 3/4″ Universal Alloy Die Set; 47750: 1″ – 2″ Universal Alloy Die Set; 70835: Nu-Clear Thread Cutting Oil; 97065: 811A 1/8” – 2” NPT Die Head, Quick-Opening, RH
There are no reviews yet.