The lightweight, compact JM-1000 Mini-Jet gives you 1500 psi of cleaning power, yet weighs just 23 lbs. Clear grease, sand, and ice from 1-1/2″ to 3″ lines. The pump and motor assembly are safely contained in a rugged metal diamond plate case that can handle abuse in the field. The portable package takes little space in your truck – It’s only 24″ x 10-1/2″ x 11″.
Water jets use a stream of high-pressure water that hits the stoppage and flushes it away. The thrust of the nozzle drives the hose down the line and gives you wall to wall cleaning action.
Pulse helps the hose slide around tight bends and farther down the line. This is what separates General’s Jet-Set from ordinary pressure washers. It breaks the initial tension between the surface of the hose and the walls of the pipe, increasing cleaning power.
The JM-1000 Mini-Jet generates 1500 psi at 1.4 gpm, yet pulls only 13 amps. The pump and motor are enclosed in a metal housing and protected by a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter.
A Water Sensor detects the moving water and automatically shuts off the motor if water isn’t flowing through the pump to protect the unit from damage.
Pound for pound and dollar for dollar, the Mini-Jet is a great (and small) investment.
- Compact, lightweight unit weighs just 23 lbs.
- Clear grease, sand and ice from 1-1/2″ – 3″ lines.
- Generates 1500 psi at 1.4 gpm, pulls only 13 amps.
- Pulse helps hose slide around tight bends and farther down the line.
- Optional High Performance hose with stainless steel braid/Teflon core for better cleaning power.
- Stainless steel braided water supply hose with compression fitting to attach directly to angle stops beneath sinks.
- Water Sensor detects moving water and automatically shuts off motor if water isn’t flowing.
- Rugged metal diamond plate case handles abuse in the field.
- Rubber feet protect countertops.
- Made in U.S.A.
There are no reviews yet.