The JM-2900 is an economical alternative to larger jetters. It’s lighter and more maneuverable, yet maintains the same pressure and flow rate of its big brothers. It’s driven by a 389 cc engine connected directly to a 3000 psi, 4 gallon per minute triplex pump with Vibra-pulse® on demand.
The 200 ft. capacity hose reel with drag brake, reel lock, and swivel is mounted on a very maneuverable heavy duty frame with two ten inch “Flat-Free” foam core tires. A passive brake keeps the machine solidly positioned on the job
Standard safety features include a thermal relief valve to protect the pump from heat damage, along with a back flow check valve and inlet filter. Complete with tool box. An optional spray wand is available.
- Economical gas jet is great for maintenance work.
- 389 cc (13 hp) engine with low oil shut off.
- 3000 psi, 4 gpm pump with Vibra-pulse®.
- 200 ft. capacity hose reel with reel brake.
- Rides on two flat-free foam core tires and heavy duty frame.
- Optional Cart Reel for clearing indoor drains.
- Made in U.S.A.
There are no reviews yet.