The Mini-Rooter XP gives you extra portability because 8″ semi-pneumatic wheels let you keep the weight on the ground. An easy-grip handle folds down to save space and locks to use as an additional lifting handle. A roll bar protects the 1/3 hp motor when going up or downstairs. And the power cord and foot pedal can be stowed away on convenient cord wraps.
The XP gives you extra performance and value, enabling you to clear clogged drain lines from 1-1/4″ to 4″ in diameter with just one machine. The drum easily holds 75 feet of 3/8″ or 50 feet of 1/2″ cable and features a free-floating inner drum with an integral distributor tube to help prevent cable tangling. By switching to the optional J-Drum you can handle smaller drain lines.
Even with the power cable feed, the drum is a snap to remove, taking less than a minute. Of course, the XP comes with an air foot pedal and ground fault circuit interrupter for safety, and General’s patented Flexicore wire rope center cable for durability.
- Clears 1-1/4″ to 3″ lines and most 4″ lines.
- Holds 75 ft. of 3/8″ or 50 ft. of 1/2″ Flexicore ® cable.
- Variable speed power cable feed drives and retrieves cable.
- Inner drum cage to prevent cable tangling under load.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Built in 8” wheels for easy transport, and folding handle for
- Drum removes in seconds for more portability.
- Flexicore wire rope center cables have unequalled strength
yet the right amount of flexibility.
There are no reviews yet.