The new Sewerooter T-4 does a better job of clearing inside drain lines up to 100 ft. long with 9/16” Flexicore cable. It has more torque than traditional 1/2 inch cables, yet it can be used to clear the same 3” to 4” drain lines. Need to clear tree roots too? Just switch drums to a 75 ft. x 5/8” Flexicore cable to clear 3” to 6” lines.
The heavy-duty variable speed Power Cable Feed drives and retracts 9/16” and 5/8” cables at up to 20 ft. per minute. To adjust to different cable sizes, simply turn the knob on top of the feed. The screwdriver stays in the toolbox.
The heavy-duty reinforced frame and drum support shaft take rough handling in the field. The 1/3 hp capacitor motor has plenty of power to drive more than 100 ft. of cable. And the unique self-aligning Flexitube™ distributor tube reduces the risk of cable tangling in the drum.
V-Belt stair climbers make it easier for you to take the machine up a flight of stairs by yourself. The handle is tall enough to make it easy to transport to the job, yet quickly folds to take less room in your truck. Big ten inch heavy-duty semi-pneumatic wheels roll easily over rough terrain. And a truck loading wheel in the handle makes it easier for one person to lift the machine into a truck bed.
- Does a better job of clearing inside drain lines up to 100 ft. long with 9/16” Flexicore cable.
- Has more torque than traditional 1/2 inch cables, yet it can be used to clear the same 3” to 4” drain lines.
- Switch to 75 ft. x 5/8” cable to add root cutting capability. Easily interchangeable drums.
- Variable speed power cable feed drives and retracts 9/16”, 5/8” and 3/4” cable at up to 20 ft. per minute.
- Handle folds for space-saving convenience in the truck.
- Drum capacity of 100 ft. of 9/16” cable, 75 ft. of 5/8” cable or 50 ft. of 3/4” cable.
- 1/3 hp capacitor motor has plenty of power to drive more than 100 ft. of cable.
- Features stair climbers, 10” ball bearing wheels, and truck loading wheel for easier handling.
- Flexicore wire rope center cables have unequalled strength yet the right amount of flexibility.
- Made in U.S.A.
There are no reviews yet.