Contractors know that the Speedrooter 92 really can take a beating – from its frame braced at key stress points, to General’s exclusive Flexicore® wire rope center cable that’s so tough it carries a one year warranty.
The Speedrooter 92’s field-tested design offers easy handling. One person can easily load it onto a truck, as the machine slides smoothly from the loading wheel to the handle to the stair climbers and finally to the wheels. The adjustable height handle can be reset to be three inches longer or more compact, depending on your preference.
- Clears 3″ through 10″ drains up to 100 ft. down the line.
- Drum holds 100 ft. of 3/4″ or 5/8″ Flexicore® cable.
- Inner drum cage and Self-aligning Flexitube™ spring distributor tube reduces cable tangling.
- Power Cable Feed drives and retrieves cable at up to 20 ft. per minute.
- 1/2 hp motor strong enough to drive cable 200 ft. down the line.
- Features stair climbers, 10″ ball bearing tires, truck loading wheel and tool box.
- Adjustable height handle can be 3″ taller or more compact.
- Flexicore wire rope center cables have unequalled strength yet the right amount of flexibility.
- Made in U.S.A.
There are no reviews yet.