20483 – 2 1/2″ to 4″ Rings, Actuator and Case Complete
Join 2-1/2″ – 4″ copper or stainless-steel pipe in seconds with the Standard Series ProPress® XL-C™ Rings and V2 Actuator Jaw. Designed for maximum accessibility when pressing pipe in cramped spots, the V2 Actuator Jaw’s patented swiveling feature allows for 180-degree flexibility. Compatible with RIDGID® Standard Series pressing tools (CT-400, 320-E, RP 330-B, RP 330-C, or RP 340, RP 350) and ProPress XL-C (copper) and XL-S (stainless) fittings, these convenient tools will keep you moving when time and space is tight.
- Patented ring design to make pressed connections for 2 1/2″ – 4″ copper or stainless steel tube.
- XL-C Rings and V2 Actuator Jaw include a patented swiveling feature that allows the tool to connect to the ring at any angle relative to the tubing being placed +/- 90°, relative to the tubing being pressed, allowing greater access in tight spaces.
- Designed in conjunction with the ProPress XL-C fittings, ensuring total system compatibility.
- Compatible only with RIDGID® Standard Series pressing tools (CT-400, 320-E, RP 330-B, RP 330-C, RP 340, or RP 350).
- V2 Actuator Jaw features new jaw identification clips, for fast, easy identification of the appropriate pressing jaw.