27008 – K-400 Drum Machine by RIDGID®
K-400 Machine with Gloves & Std. Equipment: Two-Wheel Cart, AUTOFEED, C-32 IW 3/8″ x 75′ (10 mm x 23 m) Solid Core (Integral Wound) Cable, T-260 Tool Set
- 3/8″ (10 mm) cable is best for 1 1/2″ to 3″ (40 mm to 75 mm) lines.
- 1/2″ (12 mm) cable is best for 3″ to 4″ (50 mm to 110 mm) lines.
- Integrated Transport Cart – Easy movement to and from the job site. Heavy-duty, large wheels easily navigate over bumps and upstairs.
- Retractable Handle – high-handle height during transport.
- Cable Control System – causes the drum to stop spinning when the blade becomes lodged in a blockage, limits the potential for cable to flip over in the drum, and helps to indicate to the operator when blockages are encountered.
- “Solid Core” Cable – uses tough 3⁄8″ (10 mm) or 1⁄2” (12 mm) Integral Wound (IW) solid core cable that is rugged and kink resistant.
- AUTOFEED® Control – offered as an accessory, this patented, automatic cable feed powers cable in and out of the drain. Reverse the direction of the AUTOFEED and the cable feeds back into the drum.