42007 – K-750 Drum Machine by RIDGID®
Machine with One Pair of Gloves, w/C-100 AUTOFEED, Standard 3/4″ (20 mm) Tool Set, and: C-100, 100′ (30.5 mm) x 3/4″ (20 mm) Cable
- Powerful, self-contained machine ideal for lateral lines. Easy to transport, minimal set-up – attach a tool and go.
- AUTOFEED control advances and retrieves cable with a push of a lever, up to 20′ (6 m) per minute.
- Versatile AUTOFEED control adjusts for either 5⁄8″ (16 mm) or 3⁄4″ (20 mm) cable with a twist of a screwdriver.
- The cable spins at 200 RPM.
- Tough, corrosion-resistant cable drum withstands harsh treatment and abuse. It will not dent or corrode and cleans easily.
- The drum holds 100′ (30.5 m) of 3⁄4″ (20 mm) or 125′ (35 m) of 5⁄8″ (16 mm) cable and is designed for quick, easy removal.
- The balanced design gives the machine a lightweight “feel.” Transport wheels ease loading into service truck/van.
- Equipped with 1/2 HP induction motor.
- Approved by CSA to CSA and UL Standards (115V only)
- Includes RIDGID® PVC drain cleaning gloves and operator manual