62697 – KJ-1750 Water Jetter by RIDGID®
Above With: H-30 Cart, 110′ x 1/2″ (33.5 m x 6.4 mm) Jet Hose
- Powerful: Actual working pressure of 1750 psi and flow of 1.4 GPM (5.3 l/min) for fast, effective cleaning of lines.
- Pulse Action: Two levels of pulse are standard. Activate the KJ-1750’s pulse action to easily negotiate difficult bends and traps.
- Portable: The optional H-30 Cart rolls the jetter and hose to the job site. The jetter is easily removed from the cart in seconds for hard-to-reach drain or for remote storage. The optional adapter allows the KJ-1750 to be mounted on the compact H-10 Cart.
- Electrical Requirement: The 2.0 HP motor draws a maximum of 17 Amps which requires a 20 Amp, 115V circuit.
- Easy to use: Thrust propels the hose down the line. You simply guide the hose into the drain.
- High Quality: Duplex pump with corrosion-resistant, forged brass head. A new pressure control valve allows quick and easy pressure adjustment.
- Dependable: Reduced number of fittings, hoses, and parts minimizes leaks and downtime keeping you on the job.
- Versatile: Optional power washer package cleans cables, tools, and other heavily soiled equipment.
- CSA approved. Approved to UL standards (NRTLC).