63112 – KJ-1350 Water Jetter by RIDGID®
Above With: H-10 Cart, 100′ (30.5 m) x 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Trap Hose
- Powerful: Actual working pressure of 1350 psi (93 bar) and flow of 1.4 GPM (5.3 l/min) for fast, effective cleaning of lines.
- Pulse Action: Activate the Model KJ-1350’s plus action to easily negotiate difficult bends and traps. The Model KJ-1350-2 has a second level of pulse.
- Portable and Compact: The optional H-10 Cart rolls the jetter and hose to the job site. Jetter and hose reel are easily removed from the cart in seconds for hard-to-reach drains or remote storage. The compact cart offers a retractable handle and swivel hose reel minimizing storage space. The optional adapter allows the KJ-1350 to be mounted on the upright H-30 Cart.
- Electrical Requirement: The 1.5 HP motor draws a maximum of 14 Amps and can run on most standard 115V circuits.
- Easy to use: Thrust propels the hose down the line. You simply guide the hose into the drain.
- High Quality: Duplex pump with corrosion-resistant, forged brass head. A new pressure control valve allows quick and easy pressure adjustment.
- Dependable: Reduced number of fittings, hoses, and parts minimizes leaks and downtime keeping you on the job.
- Versatile: Optional power washer package cleans cables, tools, and other heavily soiled equipment.
- CSA approved. Approved to UL standards (NRTLC).