Down pipe visibility vastly improved with High Dynamic Range (HDR) giving more clearly defined detail of pipe characteristics. Rugged, high-intensity LEDs for exceptional viewing and long life. Self-leveling camera head keeps the image upright (certain models) Powerful FleXmitter® sonde has long range and preserves the camera’s ability to make turns. High Dynamic Range (HDR) image sensor offers bright, clear in-pipe imaging in difficult lighting conditions TiltSense displays the camera’s pitch in a pipe on a connected SeeSnake CSx series monitor.
- 325′ (99 m) of 0.44″ (11,1 mm) stiff push cable diameter makes it perfect for long runs, particularly in larger pipes from 2″ to 12″ (50 to 300 mm) with fewer turns
- With TruSense, advanced sensors on the self-leveling camera head convey valuable information about the in-pipe environment
- TiltSense, the on-camera inclinometer provides the camera’s degree of tilt and displays it on a SeeSnake CSx series Wi-Fi enabled monitor
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) image sensor expands the camera’s dynamic range, reducing blown-out areas and sections of the pipe that are too dark to see, offering superior clarity and detail
- Powerful FleXmitter® sonde has a long range and preserves the camera’s ability to make turns
- Rugged, high-intensity LEDs for exceptional viewing and long life
- Wheels make it easy to transport to and from a Jobsite
- Use with the CSx Via and special design Csx Via Mount to create an all-in-one flexible ‘bring-your-own-screen” inspection solution
- Download the free HQx Live app to view and record inspection jobs on your phone or tablet
There are no reviews yet.