63628 – SeeSnake® Mini, 200’ (61m) with self-leveling camera head, powered with TruSense
The SeeSnake Mini with TruSense provides down pipe visibility, vastly improved with High Dynamic Range (HDR), giving more clearly defined details of the pipe characteristics. The rugged, high-intensity LEDs provide exceptional viewing and longer life. The self-leveling camera head keeps the image upright (certain models) Powerful FleXmitter® sonde has long range and preserves the camera’s ability to make turns. High Dynamic Range (HDR) image sensor offers bright, clear in-pipe imaging in difficult lighting conditions TiltSense displays the camera’s pitch in a pipe on a connected SeeSnake CSx series monitor.
Professional Drain Cleaning; Relining/Reinstatement Inspections
- 200′ (61 m) of 0.36″ (9,1 mm) moderately stiff push cable diameter strikes a good balance between stiffness and the ability to navigate turns and is ideal for inspecting 1.5″ to 8″ (40 mm to 200 mm) main laterals.
- With TruSense, advanced sensors on the self-leveling or fixed camera head convey valuable information about the in-pipe environment.
- TiltSense, the on-camera inclinometer provides the camera’s degree of tilt and displays it on a SeeSnake CSx series Wi-Fi enabled monitor.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) image sensor expands the camera’s dynamic range, reducing blown-out areas and sections of the pipe that are too dark to see, offering superior clarity and detail.
- Powerful FleXmitter® sonde has a long range and preserves the camera’s ability to make turns.
- Rugged, high-intensity LEDs for exceptional viewing and long life.
- Use with the CSx Via and special design Csx Via Mount to create an all-in-one flexible ‘bring-your-own-screen” inspection solution
- Download the free HQx Live app to view and record inspection jobs on your phone or tablet.