The SeeSnake® rM200A camera reel combines portability and versatility with its interchangeable D2 drum series, offering different combinations of push cable stiffness and spring flexibility to tackle any inspection job. Included TruSense® technology vastly improves down pipe visibility with its High Dynamic Range (HDR) image sensor and its TiltSense™ inclinometer. Ideal for tackling lines up to 200′ (61 m) in length and 1-½” to 8″ (38 mm to 203 mm) in diameter, the rM200A is easy to maneuver, offers increased storage, and features a convenient docking system to transport SeeSnake monitors.
- 200′ (61 m) long of 0.3″ (7.5 mm) diameter push cable and a 1″ (25 mm) self-leveling camera, powered with TruSense, is best suited for lines 1.5″ – 4″ (40 mm – 110 mm) in diameter.
- When used with a 5″ (125 mm) pipe guide the SeeSnake® MAX rM200A’s line capacity expands to 1.5″ – 8″ (40 mm – 200 mm).
- With TruSense, advanced sensors on the self-leveling camera head convey valuable information about the in-pipe environment.
- TiltSense, the on-camera inclinometer provides the camera’s degree of tilt and displays it on a SeeSnake CSx series Wi-Fi enabled monitor.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) image sensor expands the camera’s dynamic range, reducing blown-out areas and sections of the pipe that are too dark to see, offering superior clarity and detail.
- Powerful FleXmitter® sonde has a long range and preserves the camera’s ability to make turns.
- Durable, closed case helps protect your push cable, prolonging the life of your equipment and helps keep surfaces around and between your work areas clean.
- Designed to dock with the CS12x and CS65xr, as well as with the CS6x Versa with the included Versa Hanger accessory.
- Use with CSx Via to create a “Bring-your-Own-Screen” flexible inspection solution.
Included components: Camera Reel, D2A Drum, Storage Case, CS6x Versa Hanger, 5 Pipe Guides, USB with HQ Software
There are no reviews yet.