The Compact M40 Camera System offers similar performance to the SeeSnake Mini in the popular Compact form factor, combining a small package and all-in-one monitor capability. Now available with TruSense™ technology. The Compact M40 has 131′ (40 m) of moderately stiff push cable, providing a good compromise between stiffness and the ability to navigate turns.
- 131′ (40 m) of 0.36″ (9,1 mm) moderately stiff push cable diameter strikes a good balance between stiffness and the ability to navigate turns in main laterals from 1.5″ to 8″ (40 to 200 mm)
- With TruSense, advanced sensors on the self-leveling camera head convey valuable information about the in-pipe environment
- TiltSense, the on-camera inclinometer provides the camera’s degree of tilt and displays it on a SeeSnake CSx series Wi-Fi enabled monitor
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) image sensor expands the camera’s dynamic range, reducing blown-out areas and sections of the pipe that are too dark to see, offering superior clarity and detail
- Powerful FleXmitter® sonde has a long range and preserves the camera’s ability to make turns
- Sturdy metal frame provides a solid base that makes it easy to push and retrieve the cable
- Quick-release docking system for fast, efficient job setup with the SeeSnake CS6x VERSA monitor
- CS6x VERSA Digital Recording Monitor with Wi-Fi features a pivoting frame with high and low mounting positions to allow flexible placement and optimal viewing on the jobsite.
- Download the free HQx Live app to view and record inspection jobs on your phone or tablet
Included components: Reel, Monitor, 1 Battery, Charger, 2 A/C Adapter Cables, 5 Pipe Guides; USB with HQ Software
There are no reviews yet.