63882 – KJ-2200 Water Jetter by RIDGID®
Above With: – H-30 Cart – 110′ x 1⁄4″ (33 m x 4.8 mm ) Jet Hose
- Powerful – Actual working pressure of 2200 psi (150 bar) and flow of 2.4 GPM (9 l/min) for fast, effective cleaning of lines.
- Easy to Use – Thrust propels the hose down the line. You simply guide the hose into the drain.
- Pulse Action – Activate the KJ-2200’s pulse action to easily negotiate difficult bends and traps.
- Portable – The optional H-30 cart rolls the jetter and hose to the job site. The jetter is easily removed from the cart in seconds for hard-to-reach drains, indoor applications or remote storage.
- Convenient – Standard equipment includes an FV-1 foot valve. It makes remote or indoor operation simple and safe. You control the jetting action at the drain while leaving the jetter outdoors.
- Quality & Dependability – Triplex pump with corrosion-resistant, forged brass head. Reduced number of fittings, hoses, and parts minimizes leaks and downtime – keeping you on the job.
- Versatile – Optional power washer package cleans cables, tools and other heavily soiled equipment.
- The new and improved 6.5 HP Recoil start gasoline engine starts easily. Features: ON/OFF switch; choke and throttle controls; easy access to oil fill and dipstick.