The RIDGID SeeSnake microReel APX with TruSense is a lightweight, compact and portable diagnostic inspection camera. It offers enhanced camera functionality including TruSense technology and auto-image rotation for bright, clear in-pipe images and on-screen camera angle and image orientation feedback. The microReel APX includes a kickstand for use with the CSx Via™, and offers enhanced stability and usability when positioned at a 45° angle.
- Enhanced Camera: APX camera with TruSense technology offers an HDR image sensor for superior in-pipe viewing & TiltSense inclinometer.
- Visibility: Enhanced high-efficiency LEDs deliver better in pipe visibility and higher color accuracy.
- Auto-image Flip: Ensures the bottom of the pipe remains on the bottom of your monitor screen.
- Portability: Lightweight and compact carrying case design.
- Versatility – Multi-monitor compatibility with all existing SeeSnake monitors*. (TruSense APX Features only function on CSx-Series Monitors running on the latest Software version)
- Durability: Hardened stainless steel camera head for a long service life.
- Improved Stability: Kickstand offers protected usage with CSX Via and improved stability with multiple configurations.
- Tracing: Integrated 512 Hz sonde allows for easy line tracing and locating.
- Easy Navigation: Mid-flex push cable ideal for small diameter (1 1/2″ to 5″ / 40 to 125 mm) and tight-turn radius inspections up to 100′ (30 m).
Included components: camera reel, kickstand, connection cable
There are no reviews yet.