95732 – K-6200 Drum Machine by RIDGID®
Machine, Standard Accessories and 5/8″ x 100′ (16 mm x 30.5 m) Inner Core Cable
- Patented Cable Control System – Causes the drum to slow down when the blade becomes lodged in a blockage. Limits potential for cable flipover.
- Direct Drive Design – 4/10 HP universal motor and gearbox bear down as torque builds. Audible warnings let the operator know when blockage is encountered. The drum requires no adjustments to stay aligned and tight on the drive shaft.
- Easy Maintenance Construction – Separate drum and machine in seconds. The inner drum and guide tube are removed easily to maintain or replace the cable.
- Designed Durable and Stable – Low center of gravity frame design and custom kickstand keep the machine firmly anchored during operation. Rugged, corrosion-resistant polyethylene drum is rust and dent-proof. The double tubular frame is lightweight and designed for extra strength.
- AUTOFEED® Control and Standard Accessories – A powerful feed mechanism is built to last and is easily maintained. AUTOFEED control, toolbox, and selection of cutters included in all models.