The lightweight, compact JM-1000 Mini-Jet gives you 1500 psi of cleaning power yet weighs just 22 lbs. Clear grease, sand, and ice from 1-1/2″ to 3″ lines. The pump and motor assembly are safely contained in a rugged metal diamond plate case that can handle abuse in the field. The portable package takes little space in your truck – It’s only 24 in x 10-1/2 in x 11 in.
Water jets use a stream of high-pressure water that hits the stoppage and flushes it away. The thrust of the nozzle drives the hose down the line and gives you wall-to-wall cleaning action.
Pulse helps the hose slide around tight bends and farther down the line. This is what separates General’s Jet-Set from ordinary pressure washers. It breaks the initial tension between the hose’s surface and the pipe’s walls, increasing cleaning power.
The JM-1000 Mini-Jet generates 1500 psi at 1.4 gpm, yet pulls only 13 amps. The pump and motor are enclosed in a metal housing and protected by a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter.
- Compact, lightweight unit weighs just 22 lbs
- Clear grease, sand, and ice from 1-1/2″ to 3″ lines
- Generates 1500 psi at 1.4 gpm, yet pulls only 13 amps
- Pulse helps the hose slide around tight bends and farther down the line
- Water Sensor “senses” moving water and automatically shuts off the motor if water isn’t flowing
- Rugged metal diamond plate case can handle abuse in the field
- Rubber feet under the case protect the kitchen countertop
- JM-1000 Basic Unit + 50JH00 (50 ft. x 1/8″) Hose, JN-0 Nozzle Set, Water Supply Hose, Shut-Off Valve, Universal Faucet Adapter, and Threaded Faucet Adapter.
Click here to view our full line of General Pipe Cleaners products.