JM-1450-C – JM-1450 Basic Unit, plus 150JH1 (150′ x 1/4″) & 75JH00 (75′ x 1/8″) Hoses, JN-0 & JN-10 Nozzle Sets, and NCT Nozzle Cleaning Tool
The powerful jetter gives you as much pressure as you can get from an electric jet. Clear grease, sand and ice with high-pressure water. It generates 1500 psi at 1.7 gallons per minute, yet only pulls 13 amps. It’s powered by a 1-1/2 hp dual capacitor enclosed motor with an in-line ground fault circuit interrupter.
The JM-1450 features Vibra-pulse® on demand to help the hose slide around tight bends in small lines. This unique feature allows the flow rate to remain the same whether Vibra-pulse is on or off.
The JM-1450 is compact and portable. With an overall height of 34″, the machine fits easily in the limited storage space of a contractor’s truck. Need to be more compact? Simply remove the easily detachable hose reel, and the height drops to just 14″. The telescoping handle makes it easier to roll the machine to and from the job site.
A removable 150 ft. capacity hose reel with reel brake and swivel is mounted on a heavy-duty frame with two 8” semi-pneumatic tires. Complete with toolbox.
Standard safety features include a thermal relief valve to protect the pump from heat damage, along with a backflow check valve and inlet filter. An optional spray wand is available.
- Clear grease, sand, and ice with high-pressure water.
- A compact, portable jet fits into the trunk of a car.
- The removable 150 ft. hose reel reduces height to 14-1/2″
- 1500 psi, 1.7 gpm triplex pump with Vibra-pulse®.
- 1½ hp dual capacitor sealed motor with GFCI pulls only 13 amps.
- Slide-out handle and 8” wheels for easy transport.
- Optional High-Performance hose with stainless steel braid/Teflon core for better cleaning power.
- Made in U.S.A.
Click here to view our full line of General Pipe Cleaners products.