Teletube Urinal Auger gets through urinals where other snakes can’t. The specially designed spring has the toughness and flexibility to negotiate tight urinal bends. The Telescoping Teletube Urinal Auger features a 48″ spring for clearing stoppages beyond the urinal.
There is no need to pull the urinal off the wall because the Teletube has an extra two feet telescoped inside the guide tube until you need it. After you’ve worked the first two feet into the line, you can go two feet farther simply by pressing a button and pulling back the crank handle. The outer steel tube is a big 1-1/8″ in diameter.
The aluminum hexagonal guide tube is tougher than the steel rod used in our closet augers. Weighing less than 2 lbs, the compact, durable Teletube Urinal Auger includes a rust-resistant steel tube, a vinyl grip handle with a “Grip Clip” for securing the cable, and a rubber bumper to protect the urinal bowl.
- Urinal Auger gets through urinals where other snakes can’t.
- 48″ long spring, especially coiled for clearing urinals.
- Spring telescopes from guide tube to clear stoppage beyond urinal.
- Easily replaceable “Super-Flex” cable.
- 1-1/4″ powder-coated steel outer tube.
- Hexagonal aluminum inner tube.
- Galvanized steel push rod.
- Rubber bumper to protect bowl.
- Vinyl grip and handle.
- Urinal Auger features a grip-clip to attach spring when not in use.
Click here to view our full line of General Pipe Cleaners products.